Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms refer you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files that are used to record information about how you browse the Site
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- communicate with you;
- Examine our orders for potential risks or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and improve our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns we've got
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information - for example we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/ar/policies/ privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our site's data collection processes and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by mail using the details below:
Riyadh 11441, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia